IT'S 4.30AM & I'M STILL DAMN HIGH.
BBO is super addictive, playing with random people from diff countries can be fun. Am forever indebted to Shifu for being so nice, if you fail Math I'll perish in guilt ): I prefer to call it GUIDANCE, not cheating, cos it's the Italian guys who -.- ahwell, in return for your kindness& sacrifice, I shall not write anything abt camels or humps here. AHEM. &let's go learn Italian after your As or sth:D
I don't want to sleep just yet, it's 10pm in Germany I missed talking to you sweets<3
Laopo I'm jealous, rich kids like you shouldn't be getting free iMacs this is injustice at its peak sulks. I wanna go for overnight PD but it clashes dammit. Need to talk to you more gossip queen, crash RJ soon please(:
Sigh I have been blackmailed into going school early. For Ryan Day(as in, the one from Saving Private Ryan) >< But tmr'll be interesting yesh.
BBO is super addictive, playing with random people from diff countries can be fun. Am forever indebted to Shifu for being so nice, if you fail Math I'll perish in guilt ): I prefer to call it GUIDANCE, not cheating, cos it's the Italian guys who -.- ahwell, in return for your kindness& sacrifice, I shall not write anything abt camels or humps here. AHEM. &let's go learn Italian after your As or sth:D
I don't want to sleep just yet, it's 10pm in Germany I missed talking to you sweets<3
Laopo I'm jealous, rich kids like you shouldn't be getting free iMacs this is injustice at its peak sulks. I wanna go for overnight PD but it clashes dammit. Need to talk to you more gossip queen, crash RJ soon please(:
Sigh I have been blackmailed into going school early. For Ryan Day(as in, the one from Saving Private Ryan) >< But tmr'll be interesting yesh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home